CUMBERLAND — Coldwell Banker Specialist Serious Estate Products and services honored its major income brokers at the yearly awards supper for 2021 held at the Cumberland Region Club on Feb. 11, 2022. The evening began with a social hour and dinner. Following evening meal, awards were introduced by Broker Liz Rhodes and Product sales Manager Seth Loar.
The ceremony ongoing with the awards presentation for the leading profits brokers.
• Esteemed Affiliate of the Calendar year was awarded to Ben Maust for Maximum Variety of Transactions, Optimum Sales Quantity, Maximum Number of Listings, Best Amount of Income, Best In general Revenue and Highest Listing Quantity. His general gross sales arrived in at an remarkable $9,168,650.
• Prime honors were being provided to Katie Rice with in general sales at $6,652,877 and Johnathan Loughrie with over-all gross sales at $4,036,500.
• The Multi-Million Dollar Club awards were offered to:
• Breann D’Atri, Sasha Leasure, Krenda Means, Dawn Stahlman and Janet Stevens, possessing gross sales in excessive of $3 million.
• Dawnetta Adams, Nadine Beechie, Nancy Boggs, Debbie Hidey, Bill Logsdon and Penni Walker, obtaining gross sales in excess of $2 million.
• The Million Dollar Club awards ended up presented to the underneath brokers, possessing product sales in surplus of $1 million:
• Megan Gallagher
• Sue Helmstetter
• Donna Langham
• Doris Wheeler
• Danae Park
All award winners have been introduced with vouchers fantastic for a just one-7 days family vacation at the vacation resort of their option.
The ceremony concluded with award shows for Coldwell Banker Intercontinental brand awards:
• Worldwide President’s Premier
• Seth Loar
• Intercontinental President’s Circle
• Ben Maust
• Worldwide Diamond Culture
• Katie Rice
• Sasha Leasure
• Janet Stevens
• Dawn Stahlman
• Intercontinental Sterling Society
• Johnathan Loughrie
• Krenda Suggests
• Breann D’Atri
• Dawnetta Adams
Coldwell Banker Qualified Serious Estate Services congratulates all brokers for their difficult function and determination.
All brokers can be attained at their office at 131 N. Centre St. at 301-777-3380.